Catch Me IF
You Can
The WRITER

Fion bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

I live, I breathe, I cry, I feast, I hope, I love, I fear, I lost, I learn. In this crazy world that I'm living.

Insta-love

affiliates

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link
Thursday, April 10, 2014 @ 12:48 PM
March 31st
March 31st' 2014
You are talking about your 50k again. You weren't even apologetic my money which was needed for school and I spent it on you. You were supposed to return. But I know you aren't able to do so. At the end of the day, its my fault. I was the willing party.

Went out to Cineleisure to cheer for Leon on his Gundam Tournament and he came in the 4th place. Way to go bro!

March 29th' 2014






Went out for Korean BBQ buffet dinner with Jun Jie, Shun Ming, Elina and Germaine and had a ball of the time! They are always nice company to have around. We talked alot of nonsense together and had tau huey before heading back home. I lost my cigg at 10pm and haven't smoked since. Its ok not smoking but its hard to no think about smoking. Walked back home with Shun Ming as usual. 

My mum's friend is here in Singapore and her kids are bloody bratty.
Its hard not to have him by my side. Its hard to move on. I gave some closure between him and me through sms. I find closures really important. To think about it the person who seemed to love money more is him not me.

Labels:

monthly archive

August 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 April 2014
recent entries

19th - 25th March Updates i wan bbq again!! My com is finally back to me after being so screw... love love credit to... i had to carry another heavy burden  I've finally changed my blogskin! To something th... my self esteem seem to go down the drain. I can ba... So long never post
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS