Catch Me IF
You Can
The WRITER

Fion bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

I live, I breathe, I cry, I feast, I hope, I love, I fear, I lost, I learn. In this crazy world that I'm living.

Insta-love

affiliates

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link
Thursday, April 10, 2014 @ 2:20 AM
19th - 25th March
March 19th'2014

We broke up and he seemed to be taken in by surprise. Or maybe its like what he had said. He's already expecting it. It was the hardest and the most nerve-wrecking day this year. It also felt as though a whole bunch of weight got lifted off my shoulders. I spent my taiwan application fee money on him. And once again, I missed my opportunity. I got a proper android after a long time and felt fucked up that I broke up with him after he gave me a phone. Its not something fantastic but I had something after a long time.

March 25th'2014

I already had enough of guys with the sole intention of having sex with me. Its disgusting. I feel worse than a garbage.
Dinner alone for the 1st time at Menya Musashi at ion. It costs me 14.90. I almost callled him. Its almost like a habit and a really bad habit. I went to settle my gelish nail that I peeled and screw it up with Debby. I changed it to a deeper red. It didn't look very perfect enough because I had hurt my nails because of the peeling but I'm happy enough. Maybe one day I can afford on a full mani and pedicure. Its the first time I can spend without worrying too much. 

The next time, when I have breakfast, lunch or dinner alone I'll record it down. I miss him and I nearly called him. This journey is hard. There's no one to have dinner with me today but I guess it's alright after all. I told Alex that I had a date with a "friend" I think he sounded upset over the phone. But I think I'm happier alone right now.


My cigarette is gonna finish ahh the material worry. I've just learnt that the problem about eating alone is you can't leave for the toilet until you have finished your meal. It seems like I've been with someone for so long that I've forgotten about that common sense. Wtf.

Labels:

monthly archive

August 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 April 2014
recent entries

Updates i wan bbq again!! My com is finally back to me after being so screw... love love credit to... i had to carry another heavy burden  I've finally changed my blogskin! To something th... my self esteem seem to go down the drain. I can ba... So long never post Childhood jingles filled the air... Shouts for buy...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS